Panel discussion with Linda Edgecombe CSP HoF, Wayne Lee CSP HoF, Martin Latulippe CSP HoF and Darci Lang
Your Host and Moderator: Kristin Arnold, CSP.
A solid keynote presentation can be the key difference in taking that next step in your career. In order to succeed in today's highly competitive, highly technical world, you need to be able to deliver a keynote presentation in a compelling way.
- Lesson 1 - The Definition of Keynoting FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2 - The Length and Structure of a Keynote
- Lesson 3 - Keynote Openings and Introductions
- Lesson 4 - The "Closing" Keynote
- Lesson 5 - Finding Your Keynote Style
- Lesson 6 - Preparation and Rehearsal of Your Keynote
- Lesson 7 - Using Notes During Your Keynote
- Lesson 8 - The Optimum Room Set of a Keynote
- Lesson 9 - Working with the Meeting Organizer
- Lesson 10 - Positioning Your Keynote in the Marketplace
- Lesson 11 - Using Powerpoint During Your Keynote
- Lesson 12 - How to Set Your Fee/Pricing of Your Keynote
- Lesson 13 - One Last Piece of Advice From Our CAPS Keynote Faculty
Every purchase includes lifetime access to this module and is accessible at your own pace.
$79.00CAPS Members ($39.00 with coupon)
+ applicable taxes